New Student Enrollment
Search for Available Classes (WebAdvisor)
Enrollment for the Spring 2021 Second 8-Week Classes is now open. Classes begin March 8.
New Student Enrollment for the summer 2021 and fall 2021 semesters begins Tuesday, April 13.
In order to make an appointment with an academic adviser, the following items need to be submitted to the Registrar's Office by emailing email@example.com:
* Students who have not taken the ACT may take the Accuplacer tests for admission and course placement. Contact Jamie Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 918.465.1768 for testing information.
Concurrent High School Students
High school juniors and seniors - In order to make an appointment with an academic advisor, the following items need to be submitted to the campus contact above:
- Online Application for Admission
- Approval of High School Principal or Counselor (an emailed Enrollment Form or an email stating approval for the specific student is acceptable)
- Permission Form from Parent/Guardian (an emailed Enrollment Form or an email stating approval for the specific student is acceptable)
- High School Transcript
- Test Scores - ACT, SAT
- Spring High School Class Schedule
- Immunization Records
Please contact the Registrar's Office if you have any questions or you need more information.
Administrative Assistant for the Registrar's Office