Join us for Mountaineer Mania, Eastern Oklahoma State College’s Senior Visit Day. All high school seniors are invited to learn about everything Eastern has to offer.
Thursday, Oct. 25, 2018
9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Food • Prizes • Tailgate Games • Scholarship Drawing
Eastern's admission application fee will be waived for all Mountaineer Mania attendees.
Mountaineer Mania Schedule
9:00 a.m. Registration begins (Mitchell Auditorium)
9:30 a.m. Welcome and information about Eastern (Mitchell Auditorium)
10:00 a.m. Student Browse (Clock Tower and Amphitheater area)
Learn about majors, student clubs, financial aid and scholarships, campus housing and more.
11:15 a.m. Lunch service begins (Clock Tower and Amphitheater area)
Noon Prizes and scholarship drawing
12:30 p.m. Buses depart
Information for Schools
There will be designated areas for bus parking on campus. Please see the Mountaineer Mania Campus Map
with the parking areas circled in red and directional signage for student drop off. Students may also park in any parking lot designated as "Commuter/Visitor Parking."
- Buses should enter campus using Entrance 2
- Take the first left to drop students off in front of the Student Center
- Turn left again to exit campus
- Turn right on Hwy 270 and enter campus using Entrance 4
- Park in the designated lot immediately on the right (see map)
- Overflow parking is available on the northeast corner of campus, behind Miller Hall (see map)
There will be a hospitality room available on the first floor of the Tourtellotte Student Center for school personnel and bus drivers.
Questions? Contact Eastern's recruiters to learn more about Mountaineer Mania.