Library Media Center
UPDATE for Wilburton Library access due to coronavirus (COVID-19) and campus closures.
- The EOSC Library in Wilburton will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for the fall 2020 semester. The Library follows most regularly scheduled campus closures. Please see the Hours Calendar linked below for a day-by-day guide.
- Use of a computer for college coursework must be scheduled by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call 918-465-1875 (during the hours above), email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online form to schedule an appointment.
- The Library will be open to EOSC students and staff for academic assignment purposes only. No children or general public allowed.
- Librarians are available for a Zoom meeting, if needed. Please email at email@example.com to schedule.
- Access to the Wilburton Library will be available through the back door of the Library Building only.
- All exam proctoring is moving to Honorlock, a web-based remote test proctoring service. Visit the Honorlock webpage to learn more. Students who do not have computer or Internet access can make an appointment for exam proctoring at the Library. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or ask questions.
- Please return all books at this time. There will be a drop box in the Bookstore for ease of use, or you may return them to the Library during the hours noted above. The Library will also accept books from Athletics, TRiO/SSS, and the Choctaw Nation FYI program. We will deliver these books back to the appropriate department for you.
- If you are unable to return your library materials at this time, no fines will be assessed until August 30, 2020.
- Inter-library loan has been suspended for all print and digital items. The book stacks are also closed. If you need print resources for an assignment, please contact a Library staff member for help.
The media center, located on the second and third floors of the Bill H. Hill Library Building, is truly a hub for information, technology, research, and pleasurable reading for Eastern students and staff.
We are very happy to welcome students to Eastern! Eastern is a fun and interesting place to be, and we are glad to be a part of it! Eastern's Library Media Center is a growing and changing place, with great displays, magazines, study areas, and vital research materials.
Requested time not guaranteed. A Library staff member will contact you via email to confirm or reschedule.
At the Library you can:
| Wilburton Fall & Spring Hours
|| Wilburton Summer Hours
| By Appointment Only
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
|| By Appointment Only
Monday-Thursday: 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
| McAlester Fall & Spring Hours
| By Appointment Only
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Eastern provides exam proctoring at all four of locations - Wilburton, McAlester, Idabel and Antlers. Visit the Exam Proctoring webpage for more information, including proctoring hours, guidelines for testing, etc.
Bill H. Hill Library
2ND & 3RD FLOOR
1301 West Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Director of Library Media Services