Future Teachers Scholarship Deadline
If you are an education major please take a look at this scholarship opportunity. The Future Scholarship Program was established by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education as an incentive to encourage the preparation of teachers in critical shortage areas in the public schools of Oklahoma.
Application Process: Complete the application with all required items by the deadline of April 30, 2019. The following documentation is required:
- The student must me a resident of Oklahoma
- Full-time and part-time students are eligible for the scholarship; however, highest priority will be given to full-time (not less than 12 credit hours per semester) students
- Scholarship recipients must maintain no less than a 2.5 cumulative grade point average
- Each recipient must agree to teach in a shortage area in Oklahoma public schools for a minimum of three (3) consecutive years upon graduation and licensure as a teacher. The eligible critical shortage areas are listed on the application.
- First-time freshman must submit a copy of their high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores
- Students who have attended a post-secondary institution must submit official transcripts from all institutions attended
Questions? Please contact
, Scholarship, Testing & Student Employment Coordinator
Back to Calendar