Registrar's Office 

The Registrar serves as the central service and support unit to record student and instructional program information. In addition to student records, the Registrar's Office also coordinates enrollment and produces official certification from academic records; coordinates course scheduling; provides data services to collect and access information for academic advising; provides official responses to requests for information about students and programs; and assists students who are eligible to receive educational benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.

Attention Parents:

Please read the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) before you request information about your child.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education. FERPA


Eastern issues free official and unofficial transcripts, at the request of the student. All indebtedness to the college must be paid before transcript will be issued. Transcript requests can be made in person, by mail or by fax.

Degree Checks

Degree check sheets outlining your plan of study are available from your academic adviser. Final degree checks will be performed after pre-enrollment, and prior to the beginning of the last semester before graduation by the Registrar. Academic advisers will be notified by the Registrar of any problems.

Application for Graduation

An application to graduate should be made immediately following the beginning of the student's last semester. Application forms are available and should be submitted to the Registrar's Office.

Drop and Adding Classes

Students wishing to change their class schedule must secure approval from their academic advisor. A course cannot be added after the second week of classes. A course may be dropped through the 10th week of classes. Completed drop and add forms are to be taken to the Registrar's Office for processing.


A student wishing to withdraw from college must initiate withdrawal procedures no later than the 10th week of the semester, in the Student Services Office. Completed withdrawal forms and final processing will be performed in the Registrar's Office.

Forms and Official Transcripts

All forms and official transcripts should be mailed to:

Eastern Oklahoma State College
ATTN: Registrar's Office
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578


Jennifer Labor
Registrar/International Student Affairs Coordinator
Phone: 918.465.1828
Fax: 918.465.4435

Teresa Sellers
Assistant Registrar/Veterans Affairs Coordinator
Phone: 918.465.1814
Fax: 918.465.4431

Dana Lewis
Administrative Assistant
Phone: 918.465.1813
Fax: 918.465.4491

Bill H. Hill Library 107